Summer calls barbecue! The passion for barbecue is in the hearts of many italian people, especially with the start of the summer, during which we have barbecue with friends and family. Not even vegans give up the pleasure of the bbq without meat and fish.
How to make a perfect vegan barbecue?
A vegan barbecue can be prepared with a wide range of fresh and healthy ingredients. We can use all types of vegetables with addition of tofu, seitan and tepeh. If these foods are not characterized by strong flavors, we can do the marinade. To prepare the marinade we can use a mix of condiments such as oil, apple vinegar and chopped dill, using the mixture to marinate the food before cooking and brush it during the grill; in this way we will obtain a tasty and crispy crust. Or we can use the vegetables with the barbecue sauce or perhaps with a spicy sauce made from green pepper.
It is important to remember that vegan cuisine is rich in proteins, vitamins, iron, calcium and other beneficial mineral properties typical of vegetables, which allow you to quickly create light and delicious recipes for everyone.
Try to do these recipe: Vegetable skewers with seitan and tofu
You need: potatoes, aubergines, peppers, zucchini, tofu and wurstel of seitan
Seasonings: salt, oil, pepper, spices, garlic and onion
- Cut the vegetables, tofu and seitan into cubes
- Place the vegetables in a bowl and season with oil, salt, pepper and spices (rosemary, thyme ..)
- fry garlic and onion and form a sauce with the oil
- Create skewers with vegetables, tofu and seitan
- Place the skewers on the grill and cook them
- Cool the skewers continuously and brush with the garlic sauce and onion
Enjoy your BBQ!