Barbecue with stainless steel pellet burner, complete with 60x38 cm cast-iron plate with thick food-grade enamel coating, double-sided (smooth side and corrugated side). Operates on pellet fuel, no power, gas or charcoal required.
Quick to dismantle without needing special tools; all of the components can be stored inside the base for easy transport. Quick and easy lighting. No smoke, the very little ash residue can be disposed of as organic waste. Maximum safety.
Enamel-coated cast-iron grill
0,8 - 1,0 kg/h
L 64 • P 39 • H 94 cm
L 66 • P 41 • H 49 cm
The burner 1. Sun works both at full load and half load.
2. There are no moving components. 3. Ready in 20 min.
4. Max. operating time 2 hours. 5. Adjustable register for managing flame intensity.
6. The principle of pyrolysis is exploited to trigger a gasification process that ensures almost all of the flue gases are completely burned. 7. Flame protected inside a cone.
8. The ash residue can be disposed of as organic waste or used as plant fertiliser.
Description of the components
1. Castiron grill 2. Protection
3. Top element 4. Fat container
5. Pelletburner 6. Screws
7. Basic element 8. Bush drip
9. Grill handles
THE SOLUTION FOR EVERY NEED
LINEA VZ SRL Via Abate Tommaso, 90
30020 Quarto d’Altino (VE) - Italy Tel. +39 0422.780750
Fax +39 0422.780097 P. IVA IT03726870276 firstname.lastname@example.org